Sanyo HIT N240 SE10 Solar PV Module
The new modules are the successors to the successful NKHE5 solar panel produced by Sanyo. They are based on the same HIT cell technology and have identical electrical characteristics as their predecessors.
To bring up to 25W up to the same Module size (in comparison with our NKHE5 modules), the unit is improved as follows:
1. An improved cell efficiency up to 21.6%, new world record in mass production:
- To limitate carrier recombination loss.
- To preserve as much as possible the electricty generated.
- To have a higher voltage.
2.New tab design:
- To reduce the electrical loss between cell finger and tab.
- To narrow the width of the tab, in order to increase the light receiving area.
3. Use of Anti Reflection (AR) glass:
- To reduce reflection and scattering of incoming light.
- To generate more electricity on mornings and evenings.